Playmysong turns your mobile phone into a free remote control for music in bars, stores, cafés and parties. We believe that the era of random music is coming to an end and in the future we all together decide the soundtrack of our days and nights. We are a passionate small team obsessed with making Playmysong the best service in its class.
Now an opportunity has opened for a mobile application developer to join our mission. You’ll be working with an experienced team of mobile internet professionals with a strong passion in music. You are always looking to learn new skills and to push the boundaries of what you can do. You should obsess about user experience and pay attention to smallest details. As a member of our team you would work on making Playmysong better by creating new features, improving performance and enhancing the user experience.
We would prefer to have you working in our Helsinki office, but if you are exceptionally qualified, then we might consider remote options as well. Here’s what we are looking for:
– Great software development skills proven by fantastic work projects or cool academic/hobby projects.
– Over 4 years of software development experience in professional, academic or hobby projects.
– At least 1 year of iOS and/or Android development experience and at least one app in the App Store or Android Market.
– Experience in Objective-C (iOS), Java (Android), Rails and scripting languages (PHP, Python or similar).
– A good team worker with strong initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
In a small company such as ours, your work will have a direct impact on our success. Should you join Playmysong, you would get to innovate together in an enthusiastic team and to implement new ideas on almost daily basis. We are on a mission to change the way we hear music and, if you meet our requirements, we would be stoked to have you on board!
You can send applications and links to references for our Co-Founder and CTO Timo Kari. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at +358 50 568 5915.